Sunday, May 15, 2005

Wow the DVD venders in JB are efficient. In less than 24 hrs after I made my orders, they delivered them. I was awaken by their call this morning and I recieved them at 1+. Haha so many movies, so little time to watch. I only bought the 5 Star Wars movies (so that I can watch part 3) and Constantine, the rest belongs to my friends. So far I watched 3 shows, I find Bridget Jone's Dairy 2 boring, Sahara and The Pacifier so so only. The rest of the shows don't interest me so much, so I'll catch up with the Star Wars saga later.

Ate at some seafood hawker in JB yesterday, and the clay fish were good!! They were damn big, bout twice the size of the normal clayfish I had eaten. Just thinking of it made me drool again. WOOHOO...

Anyway food aside I've got a painful ache on my right shoulder blade. The pain comes when I tried to lift my right hand up. Argh. I dunno how I got this injury and it's damn irritating. Maybe I should sit and stand up straight more often.

May the Force be with my shoulder blade.

No comments: