Monday, May 30, 2005

Ever since Liverpool won the Champion's League, I haven blog much bout my new job. So here goes.. I've got a job lobang from my cousin's neighbour's sister's friend for a temp job in Riltz Carlton as an accounts assistant. Wait a min, I think I blogged before. But anyway, the people there are all in their late 20s to 30s type, and they are mostly mothers! And so left me, and 2 other girls who are 3 and 4 yrs younger than me, and are temp staffs also left. I am suspose to replace the one who is 4 years younger as her poly school term started this week, and the other one is leaving the next week or so as the perm staff she replaced is coming back from maternity leave. Heh.. More mummies. And somehow I got the nick 'Ah Boy' and 'Yuan Yuan' from them. But in their presence I feel so young.

Monday is not good. All the work undone from Sat and Sun piled up and I had to rush to finish my work. And haven finish yet.. Think I'll have to work on Sats also if not there's no way I can finish so many things during the week. But nvm, like that I can earn more $$. It's a Win Win situation!

Things I wan to buy after i get my pay (IN order of preferences):
1) LIVERPOOL JERSEY (I don't think I'll need to explain why)
2) Buy more RAM for my laptop (It is currently running on 256mb FYI)
3) MP3 Player (Apple or Creative?? Any lobangs pls tell me!!)
4) Tennis Racket (Still waiting for someone, who is currently sick, to coach me.. Get well soon!)
5) The rest of the $$ will go into my Liverpool trip fund! (Ya copied from Jus's US FUND haha)

No comments: