Thursday, May 19, 2005

Last night at at around 2am I was about to switch off my comp and go to sleep when suddenly I heard a loud bang in my room! I was thinking what could have caused the noise, maybe my niece fall from her baby cot which is impossible. I ran in to check and saw my sis hugging my nephew, Ryan. THE BLOODY AIR CON DROPPED AND ALMOST HIT RYAN! WTH.. My air con is the type that you fixed onto a window, not those conventional ones. My sis stayed over cos her husband went overseas, and she slept with Ryan near the air con. So my younger nephew, Chinghong, had to sleep on another mattress. And somehow Ryan was quick enough to avoid the air con crashing on his head. He got a little scratch on his forhead and he dunno how he got it. But we were thankful that it's just a small wound, not something serious. This air con is quite heavy, I had trouble shifting it after it dropped. Phew. Imagine if my sis didnt stay over, then Chinghong would be sleeping at Ryan's position instead. And Chinghong is a deep sleeper, so I dun think he would have gotten up in time.

My sis called the company to complain the next day and hopefully they'll get it fixed. They even admit that this is not the first time that ppl complaining about ai con dropping. So I guess it'll be bye bye air con, hello fan for now.

No comments: