Saturday, May 21, 2005

I've finally completed watching the Star Wars Saga. Episode 3 was not bad, better graphics and sound, and Yoda looks better. Not bad for an old man, Yoda could jump around effortlessly when fighting but when he walks he needs a walking stick. R2-D2 (the same robot who can only make the beep beep sounds) is able to make some other funny noises this time, like 'Whee!!'. Some of the droids can even say 'Ouch!' when they are hit by the light sabre. Haha. The light sabre fights are better than the old episodes 4, 5, and 6, where the opponents were too easily killed.

Watched the show at 2am last night, and only managed to sleep for 2-3 hrs, and I'm going to help my cousin shift some computers in my temp temp job, where they'll only call you when your help is needed. With me the Force may (trying to sound like Yoda).

No comments: