Thursday, May 05, 2005

ISTANBUL!!! HERE WE COME!!!!

You all should know the result by now.. 1-0~!! Liverpool go thru! YESH!!! Incredible!! haha Bring on AC Milan!!

Paiseh ah once a while Liverpool can get into Champions League Final, so let me rejoice longer.. Anyway did everyone slept well last nite?? Cos I am afraid that it's too noisy due to Liverpool Fans around the world singing!! haha!!

We Are Going to IS-TAN-BUL!!! How about YOU(Chelsea) YOU(Man U) YOU(Arsenal)?!?! (I wanted to add Everton inside, but heck, they are not even worth a mention)

PS: Istanbul is the capital of Turkey, the place where this season's Champion's League FInal is held


Play soccer just now, scored a goal, its an easy goal lah, open goal and I was less than a metre out, cannot miss wan. Sort of 'steal' it from my friend cos I stretched my leg to whack the ball in, whereas he could have just tap it in. Even though it's an easy goal, but somehow I am very happy with it. Haha perhaps its post Liverpool winning symdrome. And the team we were playing against was quite good too. And I was kana 'rammed' by one guy (he not in this team now so too bad) just now so a bit buay song.. haha

1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0

No comments: