Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Win Lose or Draw

Just this morning, I've finally felt the stress of the exams. And my maths tutor is damn slow, he gotta complete 4 tutorials in his next tutorial class. Let's see how he can make it. And I have 3 more quizzes to go this week. May the GODS bless me. Amen. Oh-Me-Tou-Fuo. Its the time of the year again!

Had a win lose or draw session with some of my friends on msn just now. Haha it was fun. There's this drawing funtion in msn and we used that to draw and let the others guess what are we drawing. The genre was movies, and somehow I can always guess correctly Justin's drawing. There were a few really nice drawings, like Mark's The Incredibles, Jus's Mission Impossible. On the contrary I drew a lousy drawing of Croughing Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Haha but to be fair, it's not an easy title to draw out. Grace's Dude, Where's My Car cannot make it also. Too bad I forgot to save the pics. Nvm shall play again next time.

Perhentian! (Spelling right?) Anyway should be going there in May if nothing goes wrong. Yeah baby its a beach resort in Malaysia. Gonna get really burnt. I just hope that I wont miss out on any important football matches then. Wooo.

Time for bed.

No comments: