Sunday, March 20, 2005

My baby niece is 1 year old! And she loves the bear that I gave her. She kept kissing it. Wahaha. And she's a little 'star' now. Keep a look out when you're watching tv commercials. There is one new milk powder commercial starring Zoe Tay, and my niece is in it. For a short 2 seconds or so, you can see Zoe Tay carrying her, but only her back view lah. The main baby is too cute already so they only shoot the back view of my niece. But in less than a year old she has already starred along side Zoe Tay! Maybe when I was a baby I starred along side ... urm.. Xiang Yun(??) for a commercial too. Haha. Can anyone with tv card help me to record it down and send to me?? Thanks thanks. I can help u get my niece autograph.. er I mean thumb print.. in exchange.

Bronze medal or Armour plate. If you see this codes on tv, do me a favour and call me. Cos this week I am on moblisation exercise. I'm afraid that I might slept through the whole thing, after the award given to me, you noe how powerful I am in bed. Urm well literally, in bed sleeping.

Liverpool just closed the gap on Everton to 4 points. Never seen a match like this b4. Liverpool got 4 players injured in the 1st half and they had to make all of their 3 subsitutions, leaving the injured Garcia limping for the rest of the half. And of all players, Milan Baros, the top scorer of Euro 04, missed 2 one on one chances. ARGH!! And to make things worse, he got himself sent off!!!!!! That almost cost Liverpool the match. Pheeew..



I'm paranoid bout the people I meet
Why are they talking to me
Why can't anyone see

I just wanna live
Don't really care bout the things that they say
Don't really care what life does to me
I just wanna live...

No comments: