Sunday, March 13, 2005

WHAT A MISS!

Back at hall at last. And believe it or not, I studied at home for the whole weekend. Urm, well except today cos I went to play soccer at Farrer Park field. Friendly match against a team of malays, and the referee is a malay too, so you can guess how many offsides he gave to my team. I played left midfield this time, and the both times when I was blown for offsides were wrong! I timed my run to perfection and he just happily blew the whistle. Argh. And to make things worse for me, I missed a very very good chance to score in the 1st minute of the game. One of my teammate threaded a through ball and with the goal keeper at my mercy, I blast the ball high into the sky with my left foot. ARGH. The ball was bouncing in front of me and I decided to use my left foot to struck a sweet volley but it turned out to be a bitter miss. This miss is going to haunt me for the rest of the year. I can feel it. Going to have nightmares tonite, and I will wake up in cold sweat and a pale face, with lightning flashes and thunder, not to mention strong winds blowing outside. Ok too drama liao. But to console myself, at least my team won 3-2.

From now till 22nd April, it's only STUDIES and SOCCER in my mind. Not even Mahjong or Maple can distract me. Wahaha.

No comments: