Tuesday, March 08, 2005

GAMES!

Wah.. I managed to wake up at 730am today. Surprising. Normally I would have turned off the alarm and go back to sleep again. But not this time.. Haha.

I seem to have a knack of finding and playing puzzle/silly games during exam time, or rather, when I am about to study to be exact. Yup I've foound a new game. It's like the previous cow game where you have to place arrows to move the cow back into the farm, but this time you'll have to destroy an alien. Dunno how to explain it better here but it's worth the download and it's free! But my all time favourite is 'The Lost Vikings'. Heard of that before? You control 3 vikings, each with their own special and unique skills, and you'll have to bring all 3 of them out of a spaceship. Not easy eh, but damn fun. Alright lecture time cya..

No comments: