Thursday, March 10, 2005

Went for supper just now at fong seng. I ordered 2 kosongs and after a while the stall helper came with the pratas and said, '1 plain 1 kosong.' All of us were stunned and I told him it's not our order. Then he said, '1 plain 1 kosong correct mah.' Then we realised, 1 plain and 1 kosong = 2 kosongs. Good trick. Kana bluffed. Haha. Next time I shall order 1 plain and 1 kosong also.

This is one of the conversations that we had during the supper.
Jr said, 'I heard this story. In the army, there was 1 guy who sweats a lot until his head got rashes when he wear his helmet. Wat do u think he did to solve this problem.'
Us: 'What???'
Jr: 'He put sanitary pad in his helmet so that it can soak up his sweat and prevent him from getting rashes.'
Us: '!!!'
But seriously, that's a cool idea. Who would have thought of that. Maybe next time there'll be no more common tissue paper. Just all new tissue paper made of sanitary pad to wipe sweat etc. In fact, just 1 will do cos can pass around let other's use also. Gross. Haha. Just need to cross the psychological barrier.

Anyway, I changed my tag board. The old one sux, always got error. So I've changed to the one Linda suggested. Hopefully it'll be a better one.

No comments: