Wednesday, March 09, 2005

6 goals in he match of the season so far, Chelsea beat Barcelona 4-2. Can't remember when was the last time I've watched such an exciting match, full of controvesy and egos and goals. Maybe the UEFA cup final between Liverpool and Alaves in 2001 came close with the goals but certainly not the 'off the pitch' drama. All thanks to Mourinho. His arrival has kept former EPL biggest 'kao peh-ers' Ferguson (of Man U) and Wenger (of Arsenal) busy. Ok. Should stop toking bout soccer. You guys can read up on soccernet yourself. But Ronaldhino's 2nd goal was damn chio~!!

Anyway, I woke up at 1630 just now. Yup. Just yesterday I was damn hao lian bout waking up at 0730. Haha can't blame me though. Slept at 6am in the morning after watching the match. Luckily I didn't miss much today, 1 lecture and 1 tutorial only.

Ok.. Cannot laze around liao. Slept too much le. It's time for my books. Chaoz...

No comments: