Sunday, March 06, 2005

CLICK HERE, YES HERE NOT ANY WHERE ELSE take a look. It's cool. Someone 'wrote' a song using lines from various chinese songs and merge them into this song. Hmm Interesting. Maybe after exams I will do one english version. And sing it myself. Woohoo.

Speaking of singing, SOMEONE nominated me as my hall's worst singer. Haiyo. I wont win this award lah cos I know my singing can make it (I hope so). Anyway speaking of SOMEONE, he bought a loaf of bread last week and didnt even eat 1 bite. And the loaf expires tml!! He threw away so many packets of fries after the block supper and now he wants to waste bread also. Yup no prize for guessing who is this SOMEONE. That's my roomie. Still declare himself as the ultimate bread lover....

Pretty shack now.. Played soccer match against other team at Sembawang, 11 on 11. It's those kind they pay referee to come and officiate the match. I played left back today. Haha it's been almost 5 yrs since I've played left back during my sec sch days. So far performance wise still alright but stamina wise cannot make it. I ran till I can feel the numbness in my thighs and the last time I got this feeling was during army when I climbed Mt Biang in Brunei. Siong ah. I even got a bruise on my left thigh. We lost this match 2-1 btw. After the match, 1 of my team mate said,'F*** up lah.. How can you all lose to a lousy team!' And yes, they are not as good as what we thought. We controlled the match in 2nd half but cant score. Before the match, they even take team photo! They got their own jerseys, shorts and socks, and got girls come and support them even! For my team, we just wore any red shirt, we dun have pong pong girls, and we didnt even bring a ball! Dun even mention a camera. Its like the underdog team in the movies. But the underdog team always wins in the movies leh. Did I mention this is the 1st time I play with them? Haha I dun even noe their names.

No comments: