Friday, June 17, 2005

Ya ya ya ya... Come phunk with my heart...

I feel like a job agency.. Recommended ah lian to a job in Ritz; Kelvin to a week's job in Underwater World; Boon to help me at Opus for the weekend; and the traffic survey to Zhongyi and a few more. Shacked out liao..

Life is pretty monotoned nowadays.. School life was much more colourful, compared to punching the keys of calculators every minute of everyday.

My colleagues were asking whats my opinion of this colleague of mine. 'She pretty?' 'What do you think of her?' etc. Think they're trying to play match making. And my remake almost make them faint.
'She looks like a vampire leh'
Silence..
'But a pretty vampire lah..'
Anyway she's attached, and even if she's not, I would not make any move.

Cos I'm Mr Brightside

No comments: