Saturday, June 25, 2005

*Disclaimer : This entry is not a racist entry. Whatever written is just refering to a colleague of mine who happens to be an Indian. Therefore it cannot be treated as a racist remark or whatsoever...

This female Indian colleague of mine, let's call her Ah In. She's a hardworking girl, and often joins the company's events like trips and sporting events. But she's not skinny or fit in anyway in case u think so. And 'fate had brought us together', as my desk is just beside hers.

Okay. What's so interesting bout her? Apparently at 6.15pm sharp, Ah In will dutifully switched on her Indian songs (I dunno if it's from mp3 or radio) on her computer. Why at 6.30pm? Cos most of my colleagues would have left by then. Sometimes I stayed till 6.30pm during mondays and tuesdays to finish up my work. And she must play her wonderful songs then. Once a colleague ask me, quite loudly and purposely within the ear shot of Ah In, 'WY, you like the songs? Nice right?' I was stunned for a moment, not knowing what to say. Then I made this famous dance, using my computer monitor as a tree trunk, I shift my head sideways, pretending to play hide and seek that colleague. Then Ah In saw that, and asked, 'WY am I disturbing you?'

Hell you are disturbing me!! This songs give me the creeps!!

'Er.. No lah its okay.. I can dance to the tune also....' -_-|||
Another colleague told me not to stay too late, cos I'll get headache if I stayed. I tot she meant that I will get sick if I worked too hard. Then she added, 'The songs ah, listen liao head pain.' Haha..

And 5 mins later, Ah In will take out her perfume and start spraying all over herself. I have a very sensitive nose to SMELLY or CONCENTRATED perfume. Like my sisters'. When I was young, their perfume always make me choke in my sleep as they will spray a lot a lot b4 they go for work. ARGH. Ah In's perfume is damn thick, and smelly too. I just hate this smell. ARGH. So I would hold my breath (stupid, I noe) and *cough cough* finish up my work in triple quick *cough* time so I could get out of this hell. So I take this as a sign for me to stop my work and leave.

And my colleagues were still wondering y I always go back at 5.30pm nowadays.

No comments: