Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Rojak Song

Please take me by the hand (Blink 182 - Going Away to College)
I have nobody to call my own (Akon - Mr Lonely)
I took some shots and fell from time to time (Bon Jovi - All About Loving You)
The story of a charmless man (Blur - Charmless man)
I thought it'll be easy but no one believes me (Sum 41 - Pieces)
We're once upon a time in love (Counting Crows - Accidentally in Love)
I lay around and wonder why you're always there for me (Sugar Ray - Someday)
You're the last thing on my mind when I go to sleep at night (Damage - Forever)

Chorus:
Baby, There'something about you that (Five For Fighting - Something About You)
Can't take my eyes off you (Frankie Valli & Four Seasons - Can't take my eyes off you)
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be (Goo Goo Dolls - Iris)
So high above me, You're so lovely (Tal Bachman - She's So High)

Late at night when all the world is sleeping (Selena - Dreaming of You)
Make a wish and send it on a prayer (Firehouse - Love of A Lifetime)
Cos all of the stars are fading away (Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out)
Let's rewrite an ending that fits (Nikelbeck - Someday)
Deep inside the corner of my mind I am attached to you (Ryan Cabrera - True)
You could be my someone you could be my 'cieve (Puddle of Mudd - Blurry)
Even if you don't want to speak tonight, Thats alright with me (Lifehouse - Breathing)
But first I need your hand, then forever can begin (Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone)

Chorus



how's it? Combined words of different songs together.. Tried to find something that can link it better but this is the best I can do, at least for tonite. Love songs are the easiest to write I find, yet it's also the hardest. Don't you agree?

No comments: