Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Mr ESPN is back to work. My boss (ex boss to be exact) reminded me that

I have not given him the 1 article and pics of some events. And so

being the responsible guy, I've promised to try and give him the stuff

asap. I could have give some excuses like nv recieve his msg; I'm not

free; I'm overseas etc, but I chose to help. And so I am trying hard to

locate the bloody pics and the article, which all seemed to disappear

into thin air. *POOF*








I told my vampire colleague what's my 1st impression of her earlier

today, and immediately her facial expression turned. Suddenly she

looked like she's gonna suck my blood dry, with her eyes becoming

bigger and viens popping out of her neck. CONFIRMED. She's a vampire

after all. I'm in grave danger....









Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here's a pic to make all Jay Chou's fans jealous.. Haha

No comments: