Sunday, June 26, 2005

2 words to describe me now. Tired. Confused. The former is due to work, and I can't describe the latter.

Anyway chocolate exotic cakes taste good! It has the right amount of chocolate for me, and the sweetness is just right.

Toking bout sweetness, I went with 2 friends to do a short coffee survey yesterday after work. We knocked off early and since there's still some time to kill before I meet my friends for a bday celebration, we went to this cosy looking office in Tanjong Pagar to do the survey. What's more, you'll get paid 15 bucks when you complete this 10 min survey. Basically they'll give you 2 cups of coffee to try, and you are to rate them according to how sweet, how thick etc these 2 cups taste. Good lobang, but this 15 bucks soon disappear after buying present and eating sushi.

No comments: