Friday, June 24, 2005

'One Night In Beijing~~'

Just as I belted out my opening theme song during the ktv session, my fans went hysterical. Ah lian, the bday girl, shrink to a corner and cried; Justin was pulling his hair out; Grace was screaming in a vain attempt to drown my voice; YY was trying to stuff her socks into her ears; and Kel was wondering wat make his glasses cracked. Nice song mah, this 'One Night In Beijing', I even sang it twice, at the begining and the end of the session. Too bad I got no voice to sing the 'female' part of the song by then. This song rocks!

'MacDonalds' MacDonald's Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pizza Hut~~' This is the Song of the day! Haha. We took this video of us singing and doing the stupid dance for this song, I haven seen it yet, but it should be damn funny and crappy. I never had a ktv session as crazy b4.

Anyway dont really count that as singing, more like screaming instead...

No comments: