Monday, June 27, 2005

Nothing to blog about tonite.. waiting for my dowload of Steven Gerrald's top 10 goals to finish so come and blog something...

It's funny that when you are working, you wish that you are still studying. But when you are back in school, you wish that you are working outside instead of slogging over books.

It's my mobilisation period from tml to 12th july. So if anyone sees the sign, 'Armour PLate or Bronze Medal', blinking on your tv screen, please call me. I'm on alert for 2 weeks, there's a very high chance of recalling. Thanks a million!

Someone won the 2 million TOTO today. And it's not me. My mum forgot to help me buy, but the numbers I am buying cant win me anything anyway. Thanks mum! For helping me save a dollar.

I'm still waiting for a chance to wear my new Liverpool jersey.....

What's Hot?
Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon

What's still hot?
Creative Neeon

What's not?
Pink

What's lukewarm?
My running attire

What's cool?
Me, if I follow ah lian's theory cos if she says that she's hot, then I must be damn cool.. Ya.. Lame I noe...

Gerrald's Top Ten Goals Are Damn Nice!!

No comments: