Thursday, December 29, 2005

2005 Review!

What's Hot?
1) Exams! I passed all my papers this year! When I thought that I might fail Maths and Circuits, I got B- for both instead! There can be miracles when you believe..

2) Ritz Carlton. I must say that I am very impressed with the staff there during my 2 months stint. Thumbs and big toes up!

3) Liverpool crowned European Champions. How can any I ever forget a night like that?

4) A01. My 1st year 1st sem class, still got together every month to celebrate birthdays despite being in different courses. We even got our own class jersey!

5) The 'rockk' msn emoticon. Enough said.


What's Not So Hot?
1) Ibanez guitar. My wife! She's sitting in a corner of my room now. I will love her deeply when I got the time again.

2) ICT. I've been told that we might go to Australia during the December break in my 4th year. That means I'll have to start my FYP earlier.


What's Cool?
1) Greenday. Great new album!

2) Settler's Cafe. I didn't knew that board games can be so fun before.

3) Lego. My nephews got tons of lego blocks in my house and it's quite fun whenever I join them to play. Haha.

4) Crazy Taxi, FM06 are my games of the year.

5) Children's Camp 05. It's funny when a bunch of adults start pullin their hair out when they are dealing with hyper active kids.


What's Not?
1) Blink 182 had disbanded. My favourite band is nothing but a memory now..

2) End of the year weather. Isn't the weather supposed to be cool, not scorching hot?


Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: