Sunday, December 18, 2005

Tml is my 1st ICT, surprisingly I'm not feeling excited or sian. Gonna be in Pasir Laba Camp for a week, out process on the 24th, Xmas eve. The thing that's worrying me is that my results and subject registration dates are on that week! Last sem I got a lousy timetable as I was working in Ritz Carlton and was a few mins late to register, and I missed out on my 'perfect' timetable. I hope that whoever is helping me to register can get what I want.

Results and timetables aside, this ICT is a good time to meet up with the rest of my army buddies. I met those who are in NTU some of the time, the rest of them are practically 'lost' in NUS, except that once in a while we will meet up to celebrate someone's bday. And I remember that last time in NS, I was the unofficial soccer IC. Haha, cos during any free time in the afternoon you will find me walking from bunk to bunk trying to jio ppl to play soccer. But after we shifted camp, I was not as enthusiatic bout football as before as the new bed in the new bunk is very comfortable. Haha you get what I mean.. And that's how the 'Shiu Shiu Shiu!!' phrase came about.

Christmas! My favourite time of the year! No matter what's going on, nothing can spoil my mood for it. I've got presents for my nephews and niece, and for some of my friends, I'm broke now. Anyone interested to invest in 'Save Weiyuan's Fund'??

No comments: