Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Finally got time to blog bout my past weeks.. Ok let's see what I did..

There's the Hall Charity Children's camp, which took up the whole week planning and buying stuff, for a 3 days 2 nights camp from Monday to Wednesday. Then I went to watch the kids perform at Toa Payoh on that Sunday. Its some publicity thing on the home's organisation part, where the kids will perform around the island and to try and pull volunteers (I think). But I'm impressed by their performance, break dance and drums. Naughty but talented!


Then went for ICT the following Monday. It last till Saturday morning, Christmas eve. On the very 1st day, when I was unpacking stuff from my bag, I forgot that I left my shaver somewhere deep inside it. And when I reach my hand in and try to pull out my pack of clothes, the shaver sliced some flesh from my right index finger away. Yes, SLICED. When I look at my finger, the part was white(not my bone though, the cut is not that deep). Then a few seconds later blood ooze through my finger and drip on the floor. It took me an hour or so to completely stop the bleeding. To me it seems like a small cut but when I showed my friends they were like, 'Wah! So big ah!' So you can imagine me enduring when I was bathing. Haha. My finger is fine now though. And btw, I use Gillete Mach 3 Turbo. It's been 3 months since I last change the blades and they are still damn bloody sharp (pun intended)!

Nothing much happen on the other days during ICT, except at the shooting range. I shot 8/8 at 100m and the system recorded me as fail!! Bloody hell.. I represented my Divison last time to shoot in a national wide shooting competition against snipers from commandoes and guards, and say I missed from 100m?? Haiz. I'm not the only innocent guy, many people shot more than 4/8 and they were told that they fail in the range computer system. Maybe the system cocked up on that day. That's why I said SAF still haven changed after 2 years.


After out process from ICT, I went back home and sleep for most of the day. Ya it's Christmas Eve and I was sleeping. Had dinner with my family on Christmas day to celebrate my parents' wedding anniversary, then went to watch midnight movie, Narnia with my nephew and his parents. I got a last minute 'gig' from my band mate today. His NTU Taekwando club has a Christmas Function and he wan me to play guitar while he sing.. Haha. So I went, and after 2 hours of short practise, we were still not ready but nvm, the show went on and I think our performance was boring. We played Christmas songs like Last Christmas, Jingle Bell Rock etc on accoustic guitar, and therefore it can't get very exciting anyway.

So for the rest of the week, I've got bbq, post xmas presents exchanges, and then school reopens! Too bad mambo's cancelled.

No comments: