Friday, December 17, 2004

Yeah children camp's over, results were out, Christmas is coming, and my presents are not ready. Ok anyway children camp was fun. The kids are adorable and they say the darnest things. Haha.

Me: Do you enjoy the Underwater Trip?
Kid: No.
Me: y??
Kid: Cos I dun like to eat fish...
-_-|| (I also dun like wat...)

Haha here's something funnier..

After our skit during 'campfire' night, Tiong tried to explain to the kids tat all movies/cartoons have a morale or meaning behind the story...

Tiong: Kids all movies have a meaning behind it so pay more attention to it next time k?
Kid: How bout Scary Movie?? Got meaning meh??
(Laughter all around...)

Haha there're a few times when I was stunned/shocked/moved/banged by them. And one of them drew a portrait of me!

No comments: