Thursday, December 23, 2004

Annual Christmas dinner at Jus' house on Sunday. Ate a lot of food(everyone brought their own and I brought AGAR AGAR btw, HARD AGAR AGAR), and cant finish the food, so we played games(as usual), and the loser have to eat 1 chicken wing or wat.. And played pictionary, and I was declared the ALL-PLAY CHAMPION!!! haha.. And we exchanged presents... I've a got nice shirt from Yunyi(cos I intro her to a part time job tats y she gave me a nice present, if not I think I only get a bookmark? haha jk ah)

Played Mahjong last nite with Jus, Grace and Jiarong.. I won 13 bucks BUT the highlight is... Jus got a SHI SAN YAO!! 十三么!!! Unbelievable.... Never seen b4... And I am the one who threw him the winning tile!! I was too preoccupied bout guarding Jiarong and trying to win such that I forgot Jus was waiting to win Shi San Yao.. And yes he told everyone that he's calling for shi san yao(quite stupid though, I woulnt tell ppl what I'm playing), and yet I can still gif him the bloody YI WAN!!! Ah... But nevermind I still win though... Oh ya did I mention that Grace Zha Hu again??

Slacked the whole day today... Woke up at 1330 adn I was susposed to go and support my hall sepak takraw team in the quater finals at 12!!! Haha and they won so ok lah still got chance to go support them in the semis... In the afetrnoon I watched 3 movies, and there are 4 more movies d/l in my laptop that I haven watched... And I hate the law tats gonna start next year that we cant d/l any copyrighted stuff like mp3, movies etc... AHHHHHH What Am I Going To Do?!?!?! Sianz. . .

Tml's my hall's OG family outing to Jurong Swimming Complex, followed by dinner... Can only go to swim with them, evening I've got a friend from army throwing a bday party at his house, then after that have to go and meet my friends from tutorial class to celebrate one of their bday and Christmas.. Wah siong.. Luckily the birthday party and the class gathering are both quite near at east coast that area, so taxi fare wont cost much ba...

Ok End of Long Entry.. Nitez...

No comments: