Friday, December 03, 2004

Football manager 05 is out! That's my game of the year! haha I can spend 1 whole week rooted to my comp playing this game. To a normal person, this game sux, it has low graphics, and basically it revolves around words and numbers (stats to be exact). But to a football fan, this is THE game! YEAH!!! HAHAHAHA!! What a busy holidays I am going to have.

Damn. Talking bout holidays, I should've find a job. Turned down 3 temp jobs offer, and now I am regretting it. BO LUI AH!! Well what to do. Hope I am still able to get some job lobangs in my next hols. But anyway there's FM05 to keep me company, and children's camp, and then there's Christmas! Yeah! My fav period of the year is Christmas period. Somehow during Christmas people's mood are happier and more relaxed unlike other hols. And this year there are 3 different 'present exchanging ceremony'. My jc gang (as usual), my old sec sch friends and my current tut class. And not forgetting my 2 nephews and my niece! Oh man I am going broke. And that does not help when my mahjong form is bad. But then I won $25 last nite frm Glace and that broke my losing streak, so maybe the mahjong guru in me has return?? Hope so. And its been some time since I bet on soccer liao. So proud of myself haha.

No comments: