Monday, December 06, 2004

So didnt get to go to Devil's Bar last nite. Went to dbl o instead. Too bad cant burn down tat place, nvm lah gif them some more time to earn some beer $$ 1st. DBL O was fun! I wanted to dedicate song to 3 of my bday friends but the DJ didnt do so. Either he forgot, or he bo hiewed me. Anyway I should've written it down somewhere and give him. haha nvm next time try again.

Had much fun crapping around with my friends last nite. We didnt buy a present for one of my friend, angie, till the very last min. So a few of us went to Bugis to buy a bikini for her. Well I suggested buying Victoria Secrets and I got stares from my friends. Hmmm isnt it the same? You wear the bikini outside but VS inside. Haha anyway just a suggestion lah not serious bout it. Anyway there's a funny part. Another friend, Ziling, came along to help choose the bikini but she's going to buy another separate present for her later on(even more last min than us) and she doesnt want Angie to noe that we got her present so late. So we'll have to bluff Angie that Ziling's still working tats y she will meet us later. Here wat it is.. I brought along a digicam and started taking individual pics wif them. And so smart of me to take a pic wif Ziling and then after meeting Angie she brorrowed my cam and started browsing the pics that i've taken. And suddenly she asked, 'Eh? You all met Ziling ah??' Wah tio banged. So I unconvincingly convince her tat she went toilet or wat..(Cant remember the lame excuse that I said haha) Oh man FAILED MISSION....

Initially we decided to eat at Crystal Jade. Then we got this queue number, 324, and waited. And waited. And waited. *BEEP* #320! 'Ah going to be our turn soon' *BEEP* #323! 'Yesh! coming coming' *BEEP* #340! 'WTF!! Nvm will jump back wan' *BEEP* #325! and after a few more beeping the gals cant take it anymore and confronted them. They reply, 'Table will be ready soon.' Ya waited for 1+ hr still tell us soon? In the end we went to eat sushi teh. haha oh well if 0324 or 3240 open today I would be jumping but too bad. But my bro-in-law won 1st prize though.. Wahahahahaha got treat liao...

WOOOHOOO!! IPPT IS HERE!

No comments: