Saturday, August 20, 2005

My hand got some cramps during the performance last nite.. During the American Idoit interlude, when only me and the drums are playing, wah lao it was damn obvious... But nvm, our next song was good.. We got $400 after a day's work, and took pictures with Jamie Yeo and Electrico, so its not bad at all!

Bookworm gang came and celebrate my bday in my hall, where we played The Drinking Game. Darn, it was crappy.. Haha, again all the stupid rules that we set made us hit combos and most of the time u dunno y are u drinking. Its fun and contrary to what they thought, I am not drunk! My whole face red and got bloodshot eyes only lah.. We finished 1 bottle of Vodka and 1/2 bottle of gin with coke, sprite, root beer and !!Greentea!! haha the best part was when someone toppled the drinks and you should've seen the reactions of the rest of the ppl.. HAHA! Damn funny..

No comments: