Sunday, August 14, 2005

Fri nite was my hall's DND. It was quite alright though, except that there was only 1 mc for the nite and sometimes I think he ran out of ideas on what to say... But nevertheless, that did not prevent me from winning the 20th lucky draw prize of the nite! 1 pair of GV tickets! WOOHOO!!! The 1st prize was an Ipod mini!! Argh.. But nvm, I've Zen Neeon already.. The other time that I won something in a DND lucky draw was way back when I was in NPCC.. Won some files which I donated back to them.. haha.

My rock show is coming in 5 days' time! It's amzing how 5 strangers.. er not really strangers, I knew the bassist and drummer liao, but the rest dunno each other except for the lead guitarist and vocalist who played together in JC. After our jamming practise yesterday, I felt that we were quite alright, the coordination was there, just tat each of us just need to remember the sequence of the songs, and stop refering to our tabs.

"I fell in love with the girl at the rock show... She said, 'What?!' and I told her I didn't know.. She's so cool gonna sneak in thruough her window..."

Weekend's coming to an end. And I need to manage my time properly!!

No comments: