Friday, August 19, 2005

Been practising for my performance for everyday since last week, now I can feel numbness in my left hand.. Praying hard tat my hand wont cramp tml...

Here's the song that we'll be playing at tml noon..
Buffy Opening Theme
American Idiot
Song 2
Time of Your Life <-- I like our edited part of this song.. sounds good!

At night for the Jam and Hop event we'll be playing..
American Idiot
Pieces

I dun think we'll win this Jam & Hop with these 2 songs at night. But what do you expect from a band that's formed only like 3 weeks ago?? Oh ya I forgot to mention, my band is called 'Dead Poets'. Sounds very dead and satanic I think. I didnt come up with the name but the rest of the members were ok with it and so here we are! Dead Poets! Alive and kicking @ss!!! haha

No comments: