Tuesday, August 23, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Here are the pics from my gig last Fri. Check out the one I took with Jamie Yeo! She looks better in real life.. And I would like to thank these ppl, Qiyong (for his guitar and pedal), Choon Lin (for his guitar), Weirong (for his pedal), Kelvin (for his tuner), and all those who came, and those who cant make it yet wished me luck! I knew we wont win cos we were just formed like 2 weeks before the gig, but I had a good time, gained some experience and I'm looking forward to my next gig already! It'll be an external one and details not confirm yet..




http://rockson.blogspot.com/ ==> HAHA!! His last entry was damn funny!



It rained damn heavily this morning, so I thought that since there's no way I can reach my LT without gettting wet, I went back to sleep. Yes its true! Confirm will get wet! There's no sheltered walkway from my hall to school, and the road at the shuttle bus stop at my hall will be waterlogged, which means that when cars zoomed past, the water will zoomed on to me also.. And so I woke up at 12 noon for lunch. Shiok!!



I had my 1st quiz yesterday and it was quite alright.. If my teacher is kind I might get a B.




I have been downloading the World of Warcraft patch for almost 24hrs already, and it's still not complete. Mine is a 7-day trial version, minus 1 day of patching left 6 days! Maybe that's their plan. Clever bastards...




Tomorrow its the year of the '2s'! Wonder if my relatives will still give ang baos as it's my 22nd bday, not 21st.. People are more interested in these ages : 1 month old, 1 year old, 18, 21, 40, >65..



I wish for world peace! And I want to play World of Warcraft...........

No comments: