Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I had a bloody bad day today.... Nothing went right for me. Overslept; turned transparent to ppl ---> IGNORED, OVERLOOKED, USED; amps and guitars screwed up; THE BLOODY STUDIO SUCKS...

Me, after breaking a string, 'Eh u wan me to pay for this broken string when it's already rusty?!?!'
Auntie, 'Yes. It's written over there, $2 for any broken string.'
Me,'But it's a sting waiting to be broken! RUSTY LEH AUNTIE, sure break wan!'
Auntie,' Nono, We got ppl to maintain it. How many times u've used our guitars and the sting dun break?'
Me, 'U got ppl to maintain then y are the strings still rusty?!? If It's a nice, clean string and I break it then no problem, I pay, no questions asked. And I DUN COME HERE OFTEN LEH'
Auntie, 'Sorry, rule is rule. Break sting, pay up'

Wat the fuck.. Its not bout the money, but its the condition of the guitarS (note the SSSSSS) that made me du lan. ARGH.

15 AUGUST ==> fucking wasteful day

No comments: