Sunday, August 01, 2004

Wow... Singapore Pools has finally revamped their website... Now the webby doesn't hang anymore... Just when i THOUGHT that i can stop buying Strike, SG Pools revamped their webby which is now more user friendly and it's more tempting 4 me to shade their OAS... hahahaha...

Went with my parents, bro-in-law and my nephew Ryan to school for the engineering family day yesterday... It was a boring event and Ryan just couldn't stop figeting during the Q & A session.... Then went for a tour of the Civil and Environmental Engineering Labs which didn't impress me at all... The China students there were trying hard to explain their works in English and their chinese accent is more interesting than their projects... But even so i think i have made up my mind to take up Environmental Engineering next year... SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT~! SAVE THE TREES~! SAVE ME~!

No comments: