Friday, August 20, 2004

3 more days

Yeah... 3 more days to 21 liao... I would be partying if i am not studying now... Piles of tutorials and notes to read are piling up faster than i can finish understanding them... The pace of the Chemistry lessons are so fast that they should put up a speed limit... Anf Physics is starting to get tough le... Dun even mention Econs... So far I've only attended 1 lecture cos i dun understand wat the ah neh lecturer is toking bout... But at least i got 2 econs text books frm yunyi... Hope tat i can find the time to read...

Now 24 hrs a day dun seem enuff for me... I cant finish my tutorials, cant finish revising, need to take part in inter hall games and take photos, need to sleep, I've already skipped breakfast everyday to catch a bit more sleep (sounds pathetic i noe...) There's no time to play mahjong, go jurong pt walk walk, play soccer, play tennis, go 4 a jog (actually jogging got time but i rather sleep =P).. Hehz well but at least I've made some friends in my tutorial class... Since I'm the class rep i should go and organised something if not my class seems quite 'san'...

Everyone I noe has got their laptop.... WHERE IS MINE?????

Bday wish list:
1) turn into Albert Einstein (or turn into someone as clever) so that i can understand his chimilogy theory (lame but bo bian)
2) I want 48 hrs a day
3) I want my laptop!! (quite paiseh ah everytime use justin's comp)
4) I want $$!! (believe it or not, its not to have fun but to buy text books...)

GO LIVERPOOL!!!! SHOW THE WORLD THAT YOU DUN NEED OWEN!!!!

No comments: