Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Wooohooo

Yeah.. I am officially 21... Got lots of well wishes, surprise cakes and presents from ppl... Had a family celebration on Sat and the best thing is that i recieved quite a lot of ang baos frm my relatives... Had a cake with a picture of a car on it haha funny though i got no license yet and my sis ordered that cake... Oh ya the best thing i got was the hand-made card that my little nephew, Ching Hong, gave me... haha how sweet... I will post a pic of the card here if i got the chance... =P

Went out wif my jc gang on sun... Watched AVP, lame but quite enjoyable show though haha dunno y so many ppl hated it... Then had dinner at cartel and when we were just about to leave I sensed some whisperings around and justin bent down to take something so being the ever-so-observant-guy I act excited and exclaimed, 'Oh is tat a present 4 me???' haha and then the rest went hysterical... Stella, yy and grace were like 'wah lao!! act till so jia!!' haha and justin was dumbfounded by my sudden actions and then gave me my present... Its a very classy wallet and the leather smell is very strong... haha... Some of them went back with me to my hall and we played the card game minimizer.. Loser will have to drink bottles of water depending on the bidding amount... haha hmmm well after everyone's left and when i was going to bed justin suddenly gave me a book and said, 'nah this is your real present....' Apparently he passed the book around to get my jc gang and my hall mates to sign and write, and there are some funny/stupid/act cute photos of me inside which some i dun even know exist!! haha this is really a surprise present and i like it a lot... hehe

Yesterday my army pals gave me a jude nike soccer ball... haha and a card which Zec aka cfc even got some of my tutorial mates to sign... And my Simpsons family had a bbq and after my IBG recreational game they got a cake for me and doreen whose bday falls on this fri... haha well good thing is that they didnt throw me into the pond but i still got wet... bleh...

Alright its time to study..............

No comments: