Sunday, August 15, 2004

9 more days.....

Celebrated my bday wif my sec sch gang last nite.... Wanted to watch the Liverpool match while having dinner but the restuarant outside wisma isnt a good place to do so... They only screen the match at the bar side of the restuarant so i have to strecthed my neck to watch the match which was partially blocked by a tall potted plant -_-'' ... But nevermind, still managed to catch Cisse's 1st goal for Liverpool~! And somehow i was quite 'cock' last nite... I cant see the cake they prepared for me after i came back frm the gents... It was right in front of me and i missed it... Incredible haha but the cake is delicious though...

After dinner we went to catch cat woman... >>>>>ADVISE: DUN WATCH IT!!!<<<< There're 14 ppl who went to watch the show...(Hmm come to think of it, maybe i should buy some 4D) Anyway somehow i forgot to count Lewis' gf and booked 1 ticket short and so 5 of us have to sit on the 1st row... Feel a bit bad cos if i had counted properly they wont have to stretched their neck to watch the show liao...

Went 4 supper at Glutton Sq and saw my hall friends there... Wanted to join them at Mandarin Hotel after that but i was too tired (must be the cat woman movie tat made me so sleepy...) Well i slept and woke up at 3.30pm today... Good ah.. hahaha

Oh ya and they gave me the sling bag that i wanted! Cool!!

No comments: