Sunday, August 08, 2004

Du Lan Day....

Went 4 my weekly Sunday football @ bishan park today... Felt tat i played so-so despite missing 3 sitters... YES 3 GOOD CHANCES fall on my feet... and I MISSED!! Bloody hell... Twice was blocked and once I blasted into nobody's land...

But tats not wat made me du lan... After the game, 4 of us went to the amk S11 (beside jubilee) to eat lunch.. Its was crowded and we found a table somewhere in the middle.. Good location got fan blowing somemore but no stools... So we grabbed stools and a few seconds after we sat down, 1 auntie from the drink stall came and said loudly,'BU YAO ZHUO ZHE LI!! JING TIAN SHI SUNDAY YOU HENG DOU REN NA RE TANG ZHOU LAI ZHOU QU!!! NI MEN ZHAI TING LU!!!!' (basically she just dun wan us to sit there..) I wouldnt mind to change seats if she told us properly... But the fact tat she exclaimed to us loudly made me du lan... (Friends would noe its quite hard to make me du lan) Come on lah if we sit there wont block so many ppl wat, and they dunno how to use another path meh? Wat for they put a table there and dun let us sit??? So we kao peh wif her 4 a while, and ppl were looking at us.. I really wanted to stand up and walked away but then my friend suggested change table... Ok loh change change lah... Cos the commotion had attracted staring eyes frm others.. then we sat down at a table not far away, wandering still wan to eat there or not adn wat to eat (Was hungry and super thirsty..) then that same auntie came and asked wan to buy drinks.. Siao will we buy from her? Of course not lah! Kaoz then went elsewhere to eat.. Should have walked away after the commotion liao, like tat more seh... haha... SHU NANG MAI SHU SEH~!!!

No comments: