Tuesday, May 02, 2006

No mood to study now, so here I am trying to plan my short hols. I guessed I will still be stuck in hall since I've got this irritating project to complete. It's not those OTOT kind of project, where you can arrange with ur friends what to do and when to meet up. For this we'll have to attend lessons! If I'm not wrong it's from early to afternoon, Mon to Fri. Argh. So I guessed I'll be occupied with the occasional street soccer games, daily DOTA & mahjong sessions for the next 5 weeks. How exciting... ZZZ... Oh and it's been quite long since I've met some of my friends. This time it's my turn to jio them out!

World Cup is coming. Spoilt for choices: England, Spain, Argentina, Italy, Germany or Australia? No I'm not talking bout betting on who to win the World Cup, but which country's jersey should I buy. Haha. Oh ya for next season Liverpool will be wearing their new Adiddas jersey already, no more Reebok. The world have seen so many good players donning the Reebok Liverpool jersey. Owen, Redknapp, Baros, Chua Wei Guan etc. I will miss the Reebok jerseys.

I bought the Sunday Times yesteday. Most of the news on election are on PAP, or the James Gomes saga. SDP, SDA and WP? 1-2 pages each, with the majority of the page taken up by advertisments. Level playing field? NO!! And for goodness sake please stop talking bout upgrading of flats. If they got the foresight 20 years ago, they would have built the lifts that stop on all the floors!! Upgrading of flats is not something that appeals to me. I don't care how my neighbourhood looks like, or whether the life stop at my floor, as long as I'm comfortable and happy inside my house I am glad.

Just vote for CNP!! You wont regret!

No comments: