Sunday, May 28, 2006

I had a fun week. Tired but happy. And I've found out that my joints cant keep up. My ankles and knees will be damn sore midway through a soccer game, even though I am still not tired. I'm still able to run and sprint, but my ankles dun allow me to do that. Argh!

Anyway last thursday, I had 6 ppl in my room for a mahjong game. 4 ppl playing, the other 2 share with 2 of the players. I opened my windows for more ventilation. Then at 4+am, some pranksters threw eggs at my window!! And they threw at my neighbour's windows too!! Damn it! Bo tai bo zhi have to clean windows at 4am in the morning, and wipe the floor, scrubbed part of the toilet (cos some of us stepped on the egg and went to the toilet to wash, and the toilet got the smell). We still continued playing after I cleaned up, and the best thing is, I won $2 the whole night.. We played for almost 12 hours. Hehz..

Sentosa was great!

No comments: