Friday, May 05, 2006

4 hrs 25 mins more to freedom! Woootz! ORD LOH~~!!! What a draggy exam this is.. I wonder how I survived my 'O' & 'A' levels..

Tmr is voting day! Vote for CHUA WEI GUAN!

Sunday is football day!! Morning @ Bishan Park, evening @ Anfield!!

Monday is my IA interview! Wish me luck man! I really hope to land this IA at Micron. It's just a short walk from my house, and if I got in, I will try for the Micron Scholarship. It's a small scholarship, not a prestigious one. Besides it guranteed me a job right after graduation, and I will be given monthly allowance till I grad! Will be bonded for the number of years they sponsored me. So if I apply now, I will be bonded for 2 yrs, which I feel should be long enough to earn valuable experience then try for other jobs.

Tuesday onwards I will be back in hall! For the project in the day; mahjong, dota, FM, soccer and runs at nite!


4 hrs and 15 mins left!!!

No comments: