Saturday, May 06, 2006

Exams are gone for a year!! Haha!! Finally got back home, bought a new and better mouse cos the old one got spolit due to too much gaming (during exam period). Missed my speakers too. New mouse + good ol' speakers + friends who stayed through the night to play games with you = damn shiok!

Fowler signed a new 1 year contract! I'm gonna get the new Liverpool jersey with his name on it!


OK to the big election..
I was kind of disappointed when I reached home and ask my mum bout the opposition in my area. She said that she couldn't recognised them as they didn't even go house to house visiting. Where's the sincerity man? And the opposition seems to be very very low profile in my area, how to win like that??

Anyway vote for CNP!! Motto: You stay still here, I move ahead.

No comments: