Saturday, October 29, 2005

A song by Mourinho.. Haha

I closed my eyes,
And stand there grinning (Woooh oh)
We cant stop winning, (Woooh oh)
you'll be grinning too.
When I first came, (When he first came)
I was delighted. (Woooh oh)
Could've managed United, (Woooh oh)
But anything will do..
I wore my coat, (He wears his coat)
The world is merry. (Woooh oh)
I've got John Terry, (Woooh oh)
And Drogba too.
I switched them round, (He switched his rounds)
they all are hating. (Woooh oh)
I like rotating, (Wooh oh)
Anything will do

A corner kick is just enough
A little flick, from Damien Duff
The ball flies right into the net
And we are one nil up. (One nil one nil one nil!!)

May I return, (May we return)
to the beginning. (Woooh oh)
So easy winning, (Woooh oh)
When your team is blue.
You cant go wrong, (We can't go wrong)
We are in heaven. (Woooh oh)
Bring whatever eleven, (Woooh oh)
Anything will do.


//Haha Chelsea sucks

No comments: