Sunday, October 02, 2005

I had a good weekend, the last enjoyable weekend that I'm going to have before I shut myself from the outside world to study for my exams.

I was susposed to meet Melz and her friend at 12pm but instead I woke up at 2+ and only managed to meet her at 4.. Haha so sorry.. But I've treated to her TCC's Hot Chocolate Lava Cake, which was damn good.. After that I met ah lian for dinner, and I die also insist on watching movie, so I jio-ed the bookworm gang, and none of them can make it.. So we ended up watching 'The Myth' in Toa Payoh.. Not a bad show afterall, they even got a striping fighting scene with the Bollywood actress.. =P~~~ haha

Went for my usual sunday football match, and oddly enough, 28 of us turned up.. We jio friends, friends jio friends, friends' friends jio friends... Since so there're so many of us, we even waited for 30 mins for the rain to stop then we can start to play, as we did not want to go home without kicking a ball... Had a good game, and we won 1-0! Good sign for Liverpool tonite!

On my way back, a cute baby boy, slightly younger than my niece, played peek-a-boo with me on the bus.. After a few mins, his mum gave him the 'nai zhui' to suck, and almost immediately he fell asleep.. haha!

A Liverpool victory tonite will complete my good weekend.. Pls win!!!

No comments: