Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The reason y I choose to do Mechanical Engineering is because I hate to do circuits... Those Kirchoff's Laws, currents, capacitance, diodes etc make me sick everytime, and now I have to take this stupid module in my course! ARGH!!

Sometimes its good to know that kind people do exist. I'm quite a lucky guy, I've just known my lab group mates for only a few weeks, and after I've missed 1 lab 2 days ago, one by one asked me why I didnt go and told me to go and do make up lab cos it's important. This might not sound anything impressive, but I do appreciate it a lot.

Its time for What's Hot, What's Not!

What's Hot
Google Earth
Lizzy

What's Warm
Wifey
Blackouts

What's Cool
Roachie

What's Lukewarm
Study Rooms
Nokia Alarm Tone

What's NOT
Electrical and Electronics : Circuits and Devices i.e MP2008!!!!

No comments: