Tuesday, October 25, 2005

As I am eating my filet-o-fish burger at 2.30am, I shall blog bout my friends' toilet mate from hell... Oh well, not really from hell, but from Nepal or somewhere around THAT area.. You can get my point. THAT area. Anyway it's too gross to continue while eating, I guess I finish up my burger 1st...

Ok.. As I was saying, if ppl thought that my toilet mates last year was bad, wait till you hear bout this.. Apparently, this toilet mate of my friends', let's call him 'S' (you'll noe why I called him 'S'), is a frequent shitter.. Yes. So what's wrong with a guy who shits frequently?? No, nothing's wrong, but when he shits outside the bowl, that's the problem. Now, how the hell can 1 person shit outside the bowl? FYI, my hall's toilet bowl are seats, not the squating type, and so, Theory 1: he squats on the seat, shits and miss.. Theory 2: he stands up and shits and miss (Impossible??) Theory 3: he shits before his ass touch the toilet seat, ans miss.

Have I spoilt your appetite yet?? Cos there's more! He don't clear up his shit at all! He don't flush, and he leave his shit lying all over the place. Phew. I didn't believe it until I was forced into the toilet, and the smell was overwhelming. I could nv forget that sight. I swear that I got nightmare during the night..

This 2 friends really got strong endurance for this.. S's roommate is NTU Student Union Vice President, and he came back only once a week, or even less than that. And sometimes he clears the mess.. So why didn't they confront S?? They said that they are just waiting for the right moment to catch him red handed and give him a scolding.. Haha no need lah. Got evidence liao still need to catch him red-handed??

And last weekend S brought some friends over.. I don't know if they shit all over the place or not, but they borrowed my friend's toothbrush, toothpaste, shaver to use. My friend noted that his toothbrush was wet, and shaver got hair on it when it is normally clean when he came back. Haha. And he kept kb-ing since dinner.

I thought my toilet mates last year was bad.. This is worse!! Now I love my current toilet mates more le..

No comments: