Sunday, September 04, 2005

Y is the English national team so talked about??? Evertime the u can see the media speaking bout them, criticising their play, tactics, players etc etc.. Can't the media just shut up and let the England team perform?? They even talk about changing captains.. England is a team with a lot of potential, but with all the undue public pressure on their shoulders, the weight of expectation, or the burden of under performance in their mind, I'm sure that they won't go far (sometimes I think that they are over rated). England just won 1-0 against Wales in a WC qualifying game, and there'll be at least 6 pages of news talking bout how their formation (4-5-1 for this game) failed badly, how the players under perform, who should be playing etc etc... Pls let them play 'in silence'...

P.S: I didn't bet on this match.. Phew..

Oh btw.. I need someone to help me compose a song!!! URGENT!

No comments: