Sunday, September 18, 2005

Powerjam is over.. And next week I gotta prepare for Hall's Mooncake Festival, and the week after next is Audioshots, then after that I can finally rest my wife and return to serious studying! From Rocker to mugger toad(familiar term.. dunno where I got this word 'mugger toad' from..) Anyway, we played at Wala Wala @ Holland Village just now, and the 3 piece band who performed before before us was damn good.. Their music is very nice, but they can do better for the lyrics.. Think The Killers.. They've got all sorts of funny stuff for their guitars, like a wah-wah pedal and fuzz box.. (What the hell is that??) I'm gonna get 1 for my wife too!

(3 piece band here means there are 3 ppl in the band.. Dun think in terms of bikinis i.e 2 piece bikini etc.. Okay.. I'm the one who's thinking bout bikinis.. Haha)



Anyway I brought my wife home and she fought with my other wife (my red accoustic).. Haha...

Ya lame I noe..

No comments: