Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Life will be better after Wednesday.. Because I have 1 quiz tomorrow, and 3 on Wednesday! Bloody timetable, if I had my ideal timetable, I wont be in such a state now.......

There are more gigs coming up, but we'll need to go for auditions first.. Fingers crossed... Actually I agree to perform because I want to experience the excitement of playing in front of a live audience, and it means I'll have to practise a lot harder.. I am not a good guitarist, my basics fingerings are not good, I cant recite the scales, my left hand tends to cramp often.. And sometimes I think that I took a big leap, from a guitar noob to performing live in a short time. Not that I am that good, but as lobangs came along, its hard not to accept them. I'm sure I've improved since Jam & Hop 05, and with more performances coming, I hope that I can juggle between my studies and my wife..

I should be studying instead of blogging!! But on 2nd thoughts, I think I should get some sleep...

No comments: