Sunday, September 11, 2005

Due to popular request, and while waiting for Arsenal to lose so that I can collect my $$, I shall post this survey...


Se7en things that scare me:
1. A lot of dead cockroaches
2. Liverpool relegated (Not really scared, but it will make me sian)
3. Waking up late for an important exam!! (Nv happen b4, but I think I'll be scared)
4. The scene in Ju-On when the ghost mum lean over and look at the gal on the bed. (Ya it gives me the creeps, esp since I sleep so much)
5. Die without knowing what happen
6. I dunno what else to write
7. same as no 6...

Se7en things I like the most about me:
1. My MOLE
2. My MOLE
3. My MOLE
4. My MOLE
5. My MOLE
6. My MOLE
7. My MOLE HAIR

Se7en most important things in my room:
1. My bed
2. My pillow
3. My blanket
4. MY air con
5. My window
6. My curtain
7. My wardrobe (actually these are the only 7 things that I have in my room that I use..)

Se7en random facts about me:
1. I am a Liverpool Fan
2. I can twitch 1 ear at a time and I'm very proud of this..
3. I prefer ppl to call me Weiyuan, as normally only teachers call me Wei Guan..
4. I like to sleep..
5. My mole used to be black.
6. I have an oily nose..
7. I used to think that boy bands are cool, then after I saw gays who look like boybands and worshipped them, I changed my mind.. Rockers rulez

Se7en things I plan to do before I die:
1. Win Si San Yao in mahjong
2. Step on the Anfield pitch
3. Bungee jump
4. Sky dive
5. Graduate
6. Kick Mourinho in the face
7. Buy over Chelsea after kicking Mourinho

Se7en things I can do:
1. Yawn and yawn and yawn
2. Sleep and sleep and sleep
3. Eat and eat and eat
4. Snore and snore and snore
5. Drool and drool and drool
6. Dream and dream and dream
7. Toss and turn and turn and toss8

Se7en things I can't do:
1. Support Man U or Chelsea or Arsenal
2. Play the piano (I always envy ppl who can play piano, but not guitar)
3. Become muscular
4. Get very very very very rich
5. Strike 10 million in TOTO (Ya it's unrealistic, but still.. I will not gif up!)
6. Dun snack in the middle of the nite
7. Fly a plane....

Se7en things I say the most:
1. I/You/Me
2. This/That/The
3. What/Where/When/How
4. He/She/They
5. Haha
6. Am/Is/Are/Was/Were
7. Lah/Loh/Leh/Lao

Se7en celeb crushes (This is the easiest!):
1. Fiona Xie
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Fann Wong
4. Jessica Alba
5. Athena Chu
6. Jeanette Aw
7. Avril Lavigne

Se7en people I'll love to see doing this (for various reasons):
Any 7 lah..

No comments: