Sunday, April 03, 2005

Warning: The following you are about to read is all about soccer. It'll bore all non soccer fans.

Sam Allardyce said he was absolutely gutted his side ended up with nothing after the defeat by Liverpool and felt Bolton should have won the game.
'It's disappointing because we are better than them at the moment. I can take some joy if I am getting managers complaining about the way we play.
'We are just little old Bolton and we are getting as good if not better than them now. It's marvellous stuff and music to my ears.
'It shows I am becoming a better manager than they are.'

SHIT HIM. They are playing against a very depleted Liverpool side. They should be glad that they lost by 1 goal. And blame your players when you cant score, not at referee, nor at other managers. Liverpool had no fit strikers. ZERO, KOH SONG, LING DAN. And still manage to score 1. But if LIverpool continue to play this way against Juventus, I think Juve will win by 10 goals. No kidding. Nevertheless, I am still looking forward to this match.

The feeling of watching the 'GREATER' red side of North England hit the post twice and had a shot cleared off the line is priceless. But like it or not, the colour is BLUE now, red is the colour of the past. The BLUES are singing, 'I'm blue da ba dee da ba dai...'

No comments: