Tuesday, April 05, 2005

NUA NUA NUA... This is how I feel this whole day.. ARGH.. Must be the weather, too nice sleep and I've slept a total of 12 hours today. Shiok ah? No really, kinda have a headache.

Headache or not, tonite is the BIG match. Champions league Quater final between Liverpool and Juventus. I would have been more excited if not for all the injuries to Liverpool. How nice if Alonso, Hamann, Cisse, Kewell are able to start this match. But what makes this match so special was what happened 20 years ago, where due to crowd trouble, 39 fans died in the European Cup final in Heysel stadium(somewhere in Germany). After what had happened, the players of both sides are still forced to continue playing, and according to interviews of the players then, nobody had the mood to play, all of them just wanted to go home. Juventus won the match 1-0. After that the English FA withdraw all English clubs from European football for 5 years, and Liverpool was banned for much longer, cos this disaster was mainly caused by Liverpool fans.

And during my 12 hours of sleep, I dreamt of Liverpool losing 5-0. I woke up feeling buay song, and went back to sleep. This time I dreamt of Liverpool winning 2-0. You do the math.

No comments: